Tuesday, March 31, 2009

TTIC#25... Favorites ~ Part Deux


Still working with SuperJen's challenge, celebrating our favorite aspects of the Twi Saga... In my previous post, we discussed her Comment Challenge. Now let's move on to the good stuff... 'Cuz I like to maintain some suspense, and stuff...

I decided to use this to look back at some of my favorite projects - we have seen some doozies since we started this little joyride, yeah? I'll start with a few of my own faves... starting with the very first 'official' challenge we ever did: Rosalie Hale


...Kinda funny since there is really no point in the saga that I enjoy her - until it's time for Jake to start in on her with the blonde jokes, of course. (Goes without saying - can I get a "woof, woof"?) Although, having the advantage of seeing her in the movie - I will say (again) that girlfriend kicks some baseball ass. So there is at least one redeeming quality. And she makes Em happy. WHY, Emmett, why? Explain yourself! And none of that "she saved me" crap... :)

Next is Dani's Twilight Music challenge. I was jazzed (oooh, yikes - sorry) about this one from the very first second (two for two!) I saw what she had planned for us! I am one of those people who 'feel' their music (and my books!), so I am always relating songs to something - and since my life is so ungodly suburban, it seems lately to be the excitement of said books! I had Chasing the Dragon chosen before this challenge was ever issued! I actually have this one on my wall - because, hello, BS are MY initials too, Miss Swan... My luck that my initials are BS. My poor son's are PMS. The horror...

I also liked my Team Jacob project:

And we all know on which side of THAT fence I reside... :) Puppy Love, baby! I used my turn as challenge master to push my puppy boy on the amazing Design Team, and they completely and utterly rocked my world with their projects. Every single one was awesome - and it is safe to say that I am the sole Team Jaker on the DT... although we do have a Switzerland or two lurking... I'll claim 'em. It gets lonely in Jacobville. My point is, even the Team Eddies came out swinging. It was awesome!


And, finally, yes, finally - I promise, we celebrated the release of the movie. What a day that was... a 35 year old mom in the theater by herself with a bunch of teenagers. Good times, friends, good times.

So there it is. My TTIC 'memoirs', of sorts. I have enjoyed being on Twilight Tuesday's design team so much - we have grown and touched so many people with our mutual love of books and craft. Through our awesome forum we have made so many connections with other crafty Twihards! I suggest that if you are thinking about trying to play along, but are afraid to show us your goods - just do it! If you scroll back through my projects, you'll find some stinkers that you can't possibly outdo!! And that's a promise! :) Seriously - there is no judging, just fun. Give it a try! I'll be looking for you...
Happy Twilight Tuesday!
PS - Go get Stakes & Stilettos by Michelle Rowen... released today! Everyone MUST read her Immortality Bites series. So frickin' fun!! ...and now I will get back to my new book... :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVED reading this post, Beth! It's so much fun to hear you review your projects - it's cool to look back! I loved your comments about the Jacob theme - I really enjoyed doing that one! Excellent post!

Rebecca said...

Love your Favs Part Deux! Its been such a blast reading everyone's posts for this challenge!

ellepaulette said...

This is such a cool idea! I love seeing all your wonderful projects.

kizgold said...

Great look back! 1I missed most of them because I only found the site a few months ago! Wonderful Work!

Laura said...

Thanks for the look back on previous projects. I feel like I missed so much just finally finding this group a few months ago. But hey, I'm here now and I'm not leaving. ;)

Cece said...

Wow! Your stuff is awesome, I wished I could only be so creative with paper.